Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well, it's Thanksgiving 2010, and from experience I can guarantee two things: one- that my father will answer the phone gobbling like a Turkey, and two- I will inevitably get into at least 5 fights about how much I hate football.

However, unlike most Thanksgivings in which I get myself inappropriately drunk on moderately good Italian wine around my family members that I see once a year, I will be getting myself appropriately drunk on shitty Californian wine with my friends. I say appropriately because I know they're going to make me watch God-awful football, and everyone knows in order to sit through that shit I will have to be intoxicated.

That's right, we're having a classy Thanksgiving this year with beer, wine, probably some malt liquor, and topping it off with a holiday pub crawl. I've got high hopes for T-Day 2010, you know how I came to that conclusion? Because I absent minded-ly shaved my legs today. It's like subconsciously my brain knew that good things were in store for tonight. That and it had reached scratchy pant leg length.

    Anyway happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment